Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Paradigm shift to me as a published writer???

Oh, if only it would happen!!!

I submitted an article today for publication. I will let you know how it goes. I'm sure I made 9 million rookie mistakes, but I was working on transcriptions today and I thought, you know what? I checked over my citations, I have a good bibliography, maybe they will ask me for some edits but I'm going to bite the bullet and submit this.

And I did. If I get published, dear 3 readers, I will let you know. And I'll provide a link.

Wow I'm so excited. This glimmer of what it might be like to be a real research professor is very exciting. I think my research could be pretty cool.

Next stop is my book!!! Well, ok, by way of the dissertation. And now, returning to transcriptions.

No comments: