Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Really Big Idea

If you know me, you know that if I'm up at 11:50pm on a Thursday night (and I have to work tomorrow), something is up.

And something is up. I'm working on a really big idea, a huge idea. The problem is that I need a good wiki to do it, and word on the blogs is that Google is about to launch a wiki. I had been using PB Wiki, but the capacity is low (i.e. you can't load that many files). If I can get my idea to really take off, I will need more space than they can provide. I don't know that Google will have a more robust wiki, but it's worth waiting... although I'm hoping it doesn't take a month, by which time someone else could come up with the same really big idea and... well, there you go.

I'd love to share it, but I want to do it right. So please stay tuned. And remind me if I somehow get caught up in the day-to-day details of say, getting my car's emissions tested.

No comments: