Friday, March 13, 2009

still here, just overwhelmed

just letting you know I'm still hanging on. Work has been a bit overwhelming with the influx of new applicants to the program, and then on top of that add dissertation research, wedding planning, etc.

Also I could go into the litany of things wrong with my apartment, starting with the fact that my landlady cashes our rent checks ages late. Also that she complains bitterly anytime we ask her to fix something, like, say, the heat. Or the dishwasher. I'm like, I don't care, lady - you own the place.

But - SPRING BREAK COMETH!!! As in, tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bob Coomber said...

I don't see what this has to do with education policy. Excuses are the nails that seal the coffin of failure. -Charles W. Johnson III, Head Football Coach, Ridgewood High School