Monday, September 18, 2006

Blogologizing

Every time I post now, I feel guilty for not posting more often. And I can say that it's not getting any better. Arg. In any case, I'm still here - just back from Martha's Vineyard at a wedding that cost in the range of half a million to throw... it was spectacular. And fun. And all I did was eat. The drinking wasn't even what make me feel yucky by the end, it was all the lobster I ate. Imagine - too much lobster. What a world I live in. In any case, lobster. Yum. By the end I was popping a lot of Alka-Seltzer. And I think I gained about 8 pounds. But it was lovely. When various other guests email out pictures, I will post some! How about that? I think there were lots of me laughing and eating. And a few drinking (I had my own personal bartender at one point). And some kissing my boyfriend. All highly recommendable pastimes.

In any case, one of these days I'll get back into writing about education. But after a very romantic wedding in Martha's Vineyard, who wants to think about human capital?

No comments: