Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Coming Soon!

I have 10 minutes before I have a work event, so I'll quick preview some things that will be coming up.

1) I have a yummy recipe for roasted chicken thighs with mushrooms and asparagus that is in the camera, ready to load!
2) I have some tips on making homemade pasta.
3) I have a surprise remodel coming up. I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I'm taking some before pictures and will soon (hopefully!) have some after pics as well.
4) I'm continuing to work on the literature review about deans and their leadership, but will be shifting gears soon to work on a brief history of foreign language education policy so I can present it at the Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages.

OK. That's it. Going to go set up for the event.

No comments: