Monday, July 13, 2009

A Theme?

Another plane crash dream last night. This time it was kind of like that plane that landed in the Hudson. For some reason I went into the plane afterwards and people seemed to be OK. Weird. If it were just the same plane crash again and again, I might get more used to it, but each time it is a different situation. Something is so terrifying about watching the free fall from air. Also, since is a huge fear of mine, I think it makes it that much worse. Not that anyone would really enjoy dreaming about plane crashes.

I had a great weekend, beautiful backyard Baltimore wedding, but no progress of any kind with the comp question. Some progress on the house though (not that I personally made it, that would be the DH) but I did clean, do laundry and go grocery shopping for the week.

Hopefully can get back to it this evening, although given my sleepless night, we'll see how it goes.

No comments: