Monday, July 10, 2006

Maybe guys should, um, try?

So here we go some more with this. It's really hard for me to feel sorry for them, it really is. How many guys did I date at Sewanee who, well, just expected good grades to be handed to them? It's not like I was born smarter. I worked my tush off to graduate summa cum laude.

"I have a penis. Give me good grades."

SHUT UP! Get your ass out of the bar and do some work, for chrissakes. Stop trying to land tail and head to the library. Try GETTING A JOB. That usually builds that character you lack.

By the way, our PWBs are still attending college in higher numbers than women in the same socio-economic group. So they're given a leg up, and what do they do? Drink beer and complain about gender bias.

And I love how they're always citing the lack of dating options for women. It's back to that "No women over 30 will ever get married." First of all, they were wrong about that. And second of all, why would I want to date/marry any of these losers anyway? If they try taking a shower and cracking a book, then maybe I would eat dinner with them. But if you run around whining when the system has been "against" you for, like, 5 minutes (as opposed to the CENTURIES of oppression, not being able to own anything, or vote, or, like, breathe AIR, that we women endured), I don't really see how you're going to get anywhere.

They just can't take it that we might be better than them. I think they should go back to their disgusting frat houses and kill themselves. Please, spare me your sob story.

Gender Divide article in NYT

No comments: